Thursday, December 22, 2005

America's Next Top Model





I have to nominate Snowflake. Why? You ask? No, it's not for his unisex good looks, but rather a certain quality he dispalys on rare occasions that sets him apart from all babies I've met.

You might think it's his ability to swagger down the sidewalk with a load in his pants as if it were the catwalk, but no!

You might think it's because of his bulbous, milky and supple bulldog like cheeks, wrong again!

One might think it's the way he wears his jeans, ridin' low like an urban funked out, homie, not a chance!

Snowflake has that freaky Kate Moss vibe, chillin' in his high-chair, eatin' corn and corn dogs. Sippin' on chocolate soy milk from his sippy cup, wrinkling his nose up and lookin' at me out the corner of his eye and cackling at me like a crazed oompa loompa.

Before I know it, he has almost his entire hand down his gob and is gagging. Snowflake is a bingin' and a purgin'! The more I make light of this, the more he enjoys it, so I have to ignore it. Ironically, it makes me want to gag!

In the meantime, this is what my little "divo" was up to while I posted this. He took it upon himself to climb up INTO the sink and practice water sports with the faucet and sprayer.

He's a sink sailor! Pout, baby, pout!


, , ,