Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Afternoon Fling

I was skeptical. I had seen him a few times and I always looked the other way when his intense beckoning blue eyes attempted to look right through me. He was so retro and hip I could have screamed. He's fricking stacked too. I was thinking I would totally like some manhandling. He was smiling his usual omnipotent and somewhat mysteriously sexy smile. I don't know what exactly came over me. Deep down I had a feeling it just wouldn't work, it couldn't. Passionate, over the top promises are usually too good to be true. Regardless, I fell under his magical spell and I took him home.

As soon as we got to my place I ripped him wide open. I took care of any manhandling. It was wildly exciting. The harder I worked the more intense it became. God! It reminded me of the song "Sea of Sin" by depeche mode: It gets better and better/ As it gets wetter and wetter. I was totally in awe of his incredible prowess. I couldn't stop, we did it everywhere. On the car, in the kitchen, in The Chidler's room, braced up against EVERY FRICKING door on the lower level, plus in two spots upstairs! I completely used him up.

When I was finished there was literally nothing left of him. I was invigorated. It had been so long ago since the first time I saw him, doubting him. But now I knew the power of Mr. Clean and his Magic Eraser. When I think of him now, maybe it was his box that lured me in, all swirley and cosmic like a long forgotten twentysomething acid trip, seducing me to "just try it". Like drugs, these can be pretty mind blowing in their power. I highly recommend them, just start s-l-o-w-l-y and work your way up, you'll see just how crazed and frantic you can get. Mr. Clean, you're my kind of bitch and I love you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him too! When I get started with him, I go crazy and he only lasts me one day of crazed cleaning, then he's out with the trash. Thank God for twin packs!

Anonymous said...

man, you guys are making me all hot and sweaty. Yay! An excuse to go to Target!

Anonymous said...

Actually Heid...I think it was YOUR box that lured him in...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I burned them to bits (two whole sponges) in less than an hour. They are amazing! Seriously, although it says NOT TO, I used it to take a scratch of the side of the Saab. I used it to take permanent marker that had been on my bedroom door since before I bought the house 12 years ago... I said goodbye to that familiar black star and scrawl of the name "KRISTEN". It takes things off that normal hot soap and water just doesn't. It does an amazing job on Boxer Slime as well. I think it deserves an award, I was truly impressed. I'd love to reward Mr.Clean! Paulie, you know I'm wishing it was the real deal! A girl can dream, can't she?!

Anonymous said...

Beware Heidi, it is not to be used on "girlie bits". Just an FYI incase you got really worked up by it's power!

Anonymous said...

I love the Magic Eraser especially since I have a child who likes to express his art on the walls.

Anonymous said...

Kinky... even though I hate cleaning, it sounds like fun to use. I'm easily amused. You can trick me into doing anything as long as it's amazing or amusing.